『忆年华』
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

初二上英语1—3单元写作范文

3 posters

向下

初二上英语1—3单元写作范文 Empty 初二上英语1—3单元写作范文

帖子  ai..帆 周日 十月 10, 2010 1:28 pm

可能要大家等一等,我家的PPT版本和学校的不一样,所以可能要到下午装完新的程序才能给大家传
ai..帆
ai..帆

帖子数 : 28
注册日期 : 10-09-24
年龄 : 26
地点 : 北京

返回页首 向下

初二上英语1—3单元写作范文 Empty otz

帖子  〆純肉团孒、﹏ 周日 十月 10, 2010 1:35 pm

我要我的范文...
泪奔ing...
〆純肉团孒、﹏
〆純肉团孒、﹏

帖子数 : 81
注册日期 : 10-09-25

返回页首 向下

初二上英语1—3单元写作范文 Empty 回复: 初二上英语1—3单元写作范文

帖子  ai..帆 周日 十月 10, 2010 1:36 pm

实在对不住,现在那个文件我也打不开
ai..帆
ai..帆

返回页首 向下

初二上英语1—3单元写作范文 Empty ...

帖子  〆純肉团孒、﹏ 周日 十月 10, 2010 1:37 pm

范文范文我爱你,就像老鼠爱大米...
〆純肉团孒、﹏
〆純肉团孒、﹏

帖子数 : 81
注册日期 : 10-09-25

返回页首 向下

初二上英语1—3单元写作范文 Empty 范文!

帖子  ai..帆 周日 十月 10, 2010 7:40 pm

Unit 1—3 话题作文范文
1.How to stay healthy
I think it’s important for everyone to keep fit. Here are some ideas that can make you healthy.
First of all, you should have good eating habits. Try to eat more fruit and vegetables. Don’t eat too much junk food. It’s bad for your health. Then, it’s necessary to sleep eight hours every night because enough sleep can make you more energetic the next day. Finally, I think exercising is the best way to keep in good health.
In a word, as we know “ The first wealth is health.” I hope everyone has strong body and colorful life.

2.给Sally的信
Dear Sally,
I’m happy to get your letter. I’m sorry to know that you’re not feeling well these days. Don’t worry. Here are some advice that may help you.
First of all, you ’d better play ball games with your friends if you’re stressed out. I think doing exercise can help you forget your problems. As for headaches, why not lie down and rest? Finally, you shouldn’t study too late when you have a cold. You should see a doctor and take some medicine.
In short, I hope you feel better soon. I think you’ll have a good time in China. Good luck!
Yours,
Tom

3. What are you doing for vacation?
I always do homework and watch TV at home during holidays. This time I want to do something different. First of all, I’m going to Shanghai with my friends. It ’s a good place to go sightseeing. It’s warm and cool there now. we’ll visit the Expo. We’re staying there for four days. Next, I plan to spend time with my classmates in the beautiful countryside. I love nature. I can forget all my problems there. Finally, I want to help my parents do housework. I’m sure they ’ll be happy.
All in all, I hope my plans will come true. A great vacation! I can’t wait.
ai..帆
ai..帆

返回页首 向下

初二上英语1—3单元写作范文 Empty 呵呵

帖子  小籠包丶軒軒 周二 十月 12, 2010 10:07 pm

谢谢啦。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。 Embarassed Sad Smile Razz Very Happy Surprised Shocked Laughing
小籠包丶軒軒
小籠包丶軒軒

帖子数 : 1
注册日期 : 10-10-06
年龄 : 27
地点 : 医院。。。

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题